无法访问 Canva 帐户中的某项内容？我们收集了一份最常见的问题清单，并且汇总了解决这些问题需要采取的步骤。
Forgotten email address
If you can’t remember the email address connected to your Canva account, let us know through the form below together with the following information:
- Your last design created
- Any invoices received
- Selected credit card details (required for Canva Pro users) including:
- Type of credit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Last four digits:
- Amount and date of transaction:
Most Canva accounts are connected to an email address but if you signed up using Facebook, it’s possible we don’t have it stored in our systems. This happens when you have no email attached to your Facebook account or you did not grant Canva permission to view your email upon sign-up.note: Your full credit card information never passes through Canva’s servers. Our system only stores the same details we’re requesting for verification purposes. Please don’t send your full credit card details as we highly discourage it.
Can't change email address
To successfully change your account email, use an email address that isn’t associated with an existing Canva account.
If you get an error message saying the email address you want to use is already registered, here’s what you can do:
- Use a different email address
- Check if you can access the account registered to your preferred email address
- If you can access it, change its email address to a different one to unlink your preferred email address, so you can use it in the other account.
- If you can’t access it, you can request for the account with your preferred email address to be deleted by filling out this form. Note that this is irreversible, and doing so will delete all designs created in the account.
If you can’t find your designs from the All your designs page in Canva, here are some possible reasons why and how to find them:
You have other Canva accounts
If you have other Canva accounts, it might mean that the design you’re looking for is in another account. Try logging into your other Canva accounts and look for the design from their respective All your designs pages.
You’re on a different team or brand
If you have or are a member of multiple teams, it may be possible that the designs you’re looking for are in a different team or brand. Try switching teams to try and find the designs you’re looking for.
You’ve deleted your design
Deleting designs directly from All your designs will also delete them from the design folders they are in. You can find and recover deleted designs by clicking on the Trash icon from the side panel of your homepage.note: All deleted designs in Trash will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
You’ve been removed from a team
If you’ve been removed from a team, you’ll be unable to access designs you’ve created under it. Contact your team owner or administrator to give back your access to the team and to your designs.
The designs are shared with you rather than owned by you
All your designs shows designs that you own or created. It may be possible that the design you’re looking for was shared with you or with your team by someone else. Try checking Shared with you or the Designs tab from your team’s page.tip: You can make a copy of the shared design so it appears in your All your designs.
A direct way of merging accounts is currently not available. However, you can duplicate designs between the accounts as a workaround.
Decide which Canva account you want to keep, and log in to the other Canva account where you have other designs. Continue below:
- From the homepage, click All your designs from the side panel.
- Open a design that you want to “transfer” to the account that you want to keep.
- From the top corner of the editor, click Share.
- In the text field, enter the email address of the Canva account that you want to keep. Press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Click the drop down next the email address, and select Can Edit.
Repeat steps 2 to 6 for all the designs that you want to transfer. Once done, continue below:
- Log in to the Canva account that you want to keep.
- Open the email account that you entered in step 4 above.
- Look for the design share email from Canva, and open it.
- Click the Open in Canva button. You will be taken to the editor.
- From the menu bar above the editor, click File.
- Select Make a copy to duplicate the design in the account that you’re currently logged in.
Repeat steps 3 to 6 until all shared designs are copied to the account that you want to keep.tip: Organize your designs and resources using folders.
You can deactivate the other account if you’re sure that you won’t use it anymore (optional).
If you’re not receiving account-related emails (e.g. password reset, verification, etc.), here’s what you can do:
- Double-check if you entered or registered the correct email address.
- Check your email’s spam or Promotions (for Gmail) folders. If you found the email in these folders, mark them as “not spam” to make sure you receive future emails in your inbox.
- Refresh your email inbox as there can be delays in receiving emails sometimes.
- Resend emails. You can reset your password again or resend verification email from the Account Settings.
- Check with your I.T. or email provider if emails from Canva are blocked. Depending on how strict your emails are set up, it might be possible that receiving emails outside of your organization is not allowed.
Can't connect to Facebook account
If you’re trying to connect to your Facebook account and you encounter this message, “The email address for this Facebook account is unverified,” here are the reasons why it appears:
- Login details to the Facebook account have changed
- Entered login details to the Facebook account are incorrect
To fix this, you can try the following:
- Verify the email address associated with your Facebook account connected to Canva. You can refer to this article.
- Disconnect your Canva and Facebook accounts to reset account connection. Connect your Canva account again by sharing a design on Facebook to prompt authentication. Learn more about disconnecting apps on Facebook here and on Canva here.
- Log out of your Facebook account and log in with Canva to prompt the Facebook authentication page.
- Clear browser history or try using another browser.
上报问题 - 帐户