Upload custom fonts
Upload custom brand fonts with Canva Pro!
Canva Pro team owners, administrators, and template designers can upload up to 100 custom fonts to a Brand Kit. They can also set these as default fonts for a team’s designs. This includes headings, sub-headings and body fonts.
note: The font upload feature is exclusively available for Canva Pro subscribers. You can access this feature on a desktop or mobile browser.
To upload a custom font:
- Ensure you’re logged into the correct team, or switch teams to access the correct Brand Kit.
- From the homepage, click Brand Kit in the left hand side panel.
- In the Uploaded fonts section, click +Upload new font.
- Select the font you wish to upload.
- A popup will ask you to confirm you have the right to use the font you’re uploading. Check the box confirming you do and click on the Yes, Upload Away button.
- To change an uploaded font, click the pencil icon next to the font you want to change and follow the above steps.
note: Your uploaded fonts will appear at the top of the available fonts list when creating designs in the editor.