Change photos in your design (Android)
With Canva for Android you can replace images in a template with photos or videos of your own or from Canva’s library.
Upload from Gallery
To use photos or videos from your device’s Gallery:
- Select the Gallery tab and scroll through it.
- Tap on the photo or video you’d like to use. This will automatically replace the selected image on your design.
- Alternatively, you can tap the Photos icon beside the Camera icon to upload from other apps where you’ve stored your photos.
Take a photo or video from your phone’s camera
You also have the option to take a photo or video directly from your device’s camera. To do this:
- On the Gallery tab, tap on the Camera button. It’s the first tile in the photo display.
- Select which camera app you wish to use to take a photo or video.
- Take a photo or video. This will automatically replace the selected image on your design.