Share as an image to Twitter and Facebook
Sharing your designs shouldn’t be complicated!
Canva’s new native sharing feature allows you to share your designs as an image to your Twitter or Facebook profile page instead of sharing a link to your design.
To share your design as an image:
- Click the Share button. The Share this design dialog box will appear.
- Click on the Social tab.
- Write a caption. (optional)
- Click on the Twitter icon to connect to Twitter or the Facebook icon to connect to Facebook.
- If you haven’t authorized Canva to post on your behalf, a pop-up box will prompt you to authorize Canva to use your account. Click Authorize app for Twitter and Ok for Facebook.
- Once authorized, click Share now.
Designs shared on Facebook will be added to your Timeline photos.