Something's not working - Logging in
Can’t access your account in Canva? We’ve gathered a list of the most common issues encountered when logging in and the steps you can take to resolve your issue.
I’ve forgotten my email address
Your email address is tied to your Canva account. If you are not sure which email address is connected to your account, you may reach out to our Customer Happiness Team via the “Report an Issue” form at the bottom of this page so that we may assist you. For Canva for Work users, you will need to provide the credit card number you used to pay for the account.This issue affects me
I no longer have access to my account's email address
In most cases, users losing access to their Canva account happens in instances where the user has left a job and the employer has changed the password. If you have lost access to the email address tied to your account, please reach out to your email service provider to try and regain temporary access.
At this stage, we are not able to change the log in details unless the user has access to the email tied to the account. This is to protect users against fraud.This issue affects me
I would like to merge accounts
As of the moment, we are still working on a feature to merge two accounts into one. On the plus side, we have a workaround on how to do so by transferring designs from one account to another. Here’s how to do so:
This issue affects me
- Log in to the account which has the designs you would like to transfer.
- Open the design and click on Share button in the upper right-hand corner of your page.
- The Share dialog box will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Under the People tab, type in the email address of the Canva account you wish to transfer the design to in the ‘Invite people to view or edit this design’.
- Change the dropdown option to ‘Can edit’, then click ‘Send invites’.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for all relevant designs.
- Go to the email account where you’ve shared your design to.
- Log in to its associated Canva account, or if you’re on Canva for Work, switch to the brand.
- Click on the design to open it. Click on File then Create a copy. This will save a copy of the design to the new account. Repeat for all the other designs shared.
I did not receive the password reset email
If you fail to receive the password reset email in your inbox, there are a few things you might want to check:
This issue affects me
- Ensure that you have typed in the correct email address and then send the reset email again.
- Check your spam folder.
- Refresh your inbox.
Browser blocked Facebook login
The error message “your browser has blocked Facebook login” appears when a program on your computer is preventing you from accessing the Facebook login.
The most common explanations are:
- You are in private or incognito browsing mode.
- You have installed a privacy / ad-blocking extension.
- You have a corporate firewall blocking Facebook
The resolution for this issue is case specific. If you are using private or incognito browsing, simply open a new tab with regular view. If you are using a privacy / ad-blocking extension, request that Canva is exempt or elect to have the site whitelisted. If your corporate firewall is blocking Facebook, speak directly with your systems administrator.This issue affects me