Something's not working - iPhone & iPad
The Canva App crashed
To prevent this from happening, please make sure that the following app requirements are met.
1. The iPhone & iPad Canva app requires iOS 9.1 or higher.
2. At least at 100 MB memory space to use it.
3. Ensure that your connection to the internet is strong and stable.
If above requirements are met and the issue persists, please try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.This issue affects me
I cannot figure out how to upload photos
The following are ways you can add a photo to your design on the iPhone app:
1. Use the photos on your Camera Roll. Tap on the Replace button on your design to bring up photos stored in your phone.
2. Take a photo with your phone’s camera. After tapping Replace, tap on the camera icon to activate it. You’ll see your text superimposed over the live viewer.
3. Get an image from the Canva library. Tap Replace, then tap on the bar that says ‘Search 1,000,000 images. Type in a search term and tap the blue Search button.
At this time, you can only use images to replace the existing ones in the layout. Adding more images to a design is a feature we’re working on, so please stay tuned for updates.This issue affects me
I can’t access Canva For Work on my iPhone or iPad
At this time, Canva for Work features are not yet available on the iPhone and iPad apps. We’re working hard to make this happen, so please stay tuned for updates!This issue affects me
My designs are not loading on my iPhone
When you’ve been offline for some time and accessing Canva, it may experience some delays and would result in designs not showing up.
To fix this, sign out of the app then sign back in. You should then see all your work.
Also, please make sure that your internet connection is stable to make loading designs faster.This issue affects me
Some of my paid vectors are not showing in my design
If you are viewing a design on your Iphone and notice that a paid element has disappeared, this most likely means that the element you used is not yet supported on the mobile app.
At this stage, Canva’s iPhone app does not support all of that vector graphic images that are supported in the web app. We’re constantly working on improving the Iphone app so please stay tuned for improvements.This issue affects me
If you share a design with a Live Photo via Twitter and nothing happens, here’s what you can do:
Save the design to your Camera Roll and post using the Twitter app or Photos app.This issue affects me