Something's not working - iPhone & iPad
The Canva App crashed
To prevent this from happening, please make sure that the following app requirements are met.
- The iPhone & iPad Canva app requires iOS 9.1 or higher.
- There is at least at 150 MB memory space in the device to use it.
- Ensure that the internet connection is strong and stable.
If above requirements are met and the issue persists, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app.This issue affects me
I cannot figure out how to upload photos
The following are ways you can upload your own photo to a design on the iPhone app:
- Tap the photo in an open design to open the editor menu.
- Click the Photos tab to show your device’s Camera Roll. Scroll through your photos and tap on the image you’d like to use on your design.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the camera icon in the first box to take a photo.
Here’s how you can upload your own photo to a design on the iPad app:
- Tap the Uploads tab in the object panel.
- Open the Photos folder to see photos from your device’s Camera Roll. Scroll through your photos and tap the image you’d like to use on your design.
- Alternatively, you can tap the green Take a photo button at the top of the Uploads folder.
At this time, images may only replace the existing ones in the layout. Adding more images to a design is a feature we’re working on, so please stay tuned for updates.This issue affects me
I can’t access Canva for Work on my iPhone or iPad
At this time, Canva for Work features are not yet available on the iPhone and iPad apps. We’re working hard to make this happen, so please stay tuned for updates.
Meanwhile, you can log on to www.canva.com with your desktop to use Canva for Work.This issue affects me
My designs are not loading on my iPhone
When an account has been offline for some time and is accessing Canva again, it may experience some delays and would result in designs not showing up immediately.
To fix this, sign out of the app then sign back in. Works should then be able to load.
Don’t forget to make sure that your internet connection is stable to make loading designs faster.This issue affects me
Some of my paid vectors are not showing in my design
If viewing a design on an iPhone or iPad and notice that a paid element has disappeared, this most likely means that the element used is not yet supported on the mobile app.
At this stage, Canva’s iPhone and iPad apps do not support all vector graphic images available in the web app. We’re constantly working on improving both iPhone and iPad apps so please stay tuned for improvements.This issue affects me
If sharing a design with a Live Photo via Twitter and nothing happens, try saving the design to the device’s Camera Roll and post using the Twitter app or Photos app.This issue affects me
I can't access my Account settings on my iPhone & iPad
At the moment the only way to access Account settings is through Canva’s desktop version. Please stay tuned for updates.This issue affects me