Creating Multiple Teams
In an agency setting or whenever an organization is developing and managing designs for multiple brands, it makes the most sense to create separate teams for each brand. Each team can have one Brand Kit (a set of color palettes, uploaded fonts, and logos).
Creating multiple teams will also work for organizations with different franchises, branches or departments with varying brand assets. This allows you to create multiple Brand Kits, Team Templates, and designs associated with specific brands, letting you manage multiple teams and brands from one Canva account.
To create multiple teams in Canva:
- Log into your personal team.
- Click on the small arrow next to your profile name. This will reveal a small drop down menu.
- Click on Account Settings button within the small drop down menu.
- Click on the Billing & Teams tab.
- Scroll down and click on the +Create a New Team button.
- You’ll be offered a 30 day free trial of Canva for Work for your new team. Click on Create a New team to move forward with your new team and trial.
- After going through the upgrade process, you will taken to your new team.
You can view all the teams you’ve created and access them by clicking on the drop down menu next to your team or profile name.