Publish as animation
Get your designs moving! With the Canva Animator, your designs take on a whole new dimension. You can tell short stories, create product tours and bring your presentations to life.
If you have a Canva for Work account, you can choose to download your design as an animated GIF or movie. Several animation styles are available, click each of them and see your elements gradually change from one style to another.
There are two ways to publish your design as animation, depending on which version of the editor you’re using. Head over to our article about Canva 1.0 and 2.0 to find out which version you’re using.
Publish an animation (Canva 2.0)
To publish an animation in Canva 2.0:
- When your design is ready for downloading, click the Publish button.
- Scroll down and choose Animation (MP4/GIF). A preview of your animated design will appear.
- Choose an Animation Style (Fade, Pan, Block, Rise, Breathe, Slide).
- Choose a file format (MP4 or Animated GIF).
- Click Download.
Publish an animation (Canva 1.0)
To publish as animation in Canva 1.0:
- When your design is ready, click the Download button.
- Toggle the drop-down menu arrow under File Type.
- Choose animated Movie/GIF.
- Click on Preview Animation.
- Choose an Animation Style (Rise, Bounce, Slide, Block, 3D, Fade).
- Click Download as a Movie or Download as a GIF.