Share to Twitter
Share your eye-catching Canva designs with your Twitter followers.
There are a number of ways to share your designs on Twitter, depending on which version of the editor you’re using. Head over to our article about Canva 1.0 and 2.0 to find out which version you’re using.
Share to Twitter (Canva 2.0)
To share your design on Twitter in Canva 2.0:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button from the menu bar.
- Select Twitter.
- Click +Connect Account if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- Add a caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.
Share to Twitter (Canva 1.0)
To share your design on Twitter in Canva 1.0:
- Click the Share button. The Share this design dialog box will appear.
- Open the Social tab and click on the Twitter icon.
- Click the Connect account button if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- Make sure that the new tab opens to the right Twitter profile. Click Authorize app, then switch back to the Canva tab.
- Add in a caption (optional) and click Share now.
- A confirmation will prompt that the design was posted.