Share to Tumblr
Instantly share your Canva designs to your Tumblr blog by using Canva 2.0’s native sharing feature.
Direct sharing of your designs to Tumblr is only available for Canva 2.0 users. If you’re using Canva 1.0, you can download your design first and then upload it manually on Tumblr.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button in the menu bar.
- Select Tumblr.
- Click the Connect Tumblr button if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- After connecting Canva to your Tumblr account, select which blog you wish to share your design on.
- If your design has multiple pages, select which page you wish to share.
- Add a title or caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.
Was this article helpful ?