Share to Pinterest
Instantly pin your Canva designs to your Pinterest board by using Canva 2.0’s native sharing feature.
note: Direct sharing of your designs to Pinterest is only available for Canva 2.0 users. If you’re using Canva 1.0, you can download your design first and then upload it manually on Pinterest.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button in the menu bar.
- Select Pinterest.
- Click the Connect Pinterest button if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- After connecting Canva to your Pinterest account, select which board you wish to pin your design on.
- If your design has multiple pages, select which page you wish to share.
- Add a caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.