Share to Pinterest
Instantly pin your Canva designs to your Pinterest board by using our editor’s native sharing feature.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button or the arrow right beside the recommended publish option from the menu bar.
- Scroll through the publish options and then select Pinterest.
- Click the Connect Pinterest button if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- After connecting Canva to your Pinterest account, select which board you wish to pin your design on.
- If your design has multiple pages, select which page you wish to share.
- Add a caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.