Share to LinkedIn
You can easily share your Canva designs with your networks in LinkedIn using Canva 2.0’s native sharing feature.
note: Direct sharing of designs to LinkedIn is only available for Canva 2.0 users. If you’re using Canva 1.0, you can download your design first and then upload it manually on LinkedIn.
To do so:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button from the menu bar.
- Type “LinkedIn” in the search bar.
- Choose between sharing to a LinkedIn Profile or LinkedIn Company Page.
- Click the Connect LinkedIn button if you haven’t authorized Canva to use your account yet. This will open another page for authorization.
- Add a caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.