Share to Facebook
Want to post your design on your Facebook page or group? You can do this in just a few clicks.
At the moment, you can only directly share your designs to Facebook groups or pages on the web app. If you wish to share your design to your profile, you can download
it first and manually upload it on Facebook.
To share your design on Facebook:
- Open or create a design.
- Click the Publish button or the arrow right beside the recommended publish option from the menu bar.
- Choose the type of Facebook account you want your design posted to.
- Authorize Canva to access your Facebook account. If you’re logged out of your Facebook account, you will be prompted to enter your login details.
- If you have multiple Facebook groups or pages, choose which one you wish to share your post to.
- Add a caption or instantly share your design by clicking on Publish. If your design has premium elements, you will be required to pay for the licenses first.
- After successfully publishing the design, close the confirmation prompt.
If your design has multiple pages, only the first page will be posted to Facebook. If you wish to share all of the pages, you can download the design as JPEG or PNG first and then manually upload it on Facebook.
You can easily share your design directly to your Facebook profile using the Canva apps for Android
Was this article helpful ?