Share on social media and via messaging apps
Select the app you want to use, and publish to share your designs on social media and via messaging platforms:
Selecting and connecting the app
- Create or open an existing design.
- Click the white ᐯ button above the editor.
- Select the social media or messaging app you want to use to share the design.
- If the app is not yet connected to your account, click Connect, and log in on the prompt that will appear.
- Grant content access to Canva if the app asks for it.
Sharing on Instagram is not available. Download your design and post it as you normally would instead.
Sharing designs via WeChat, QQ, QZone, and Weibo is only available on canva.cn.
You can revoke app access any time from your Account settings page.
Publishing to share the design
Complete sharing your design once your selected app is connected to your Canva account:
- If your design has multiple pages, select the pages you want to share. Click Done.
- Depending on the app that you selected, you may include a caption or a message.
- If your design has premium elements, select a license for each element by clicking the arrow next to them.
- Click Publish or Pay and Publish to finish.