Print designs using personal printer
Printing your Canva designs from the comfort of your home is easy.
tip: When designing for print, we suggest using CMYK colors to help ensure your design is printer-friendly.
Download print design
- Create or open the existing design that you want to print.
- Add margins and bleed. Adjust some elements, if needed. More details here.
- Click the ⤓ button on the toolbar above the editor. You can also click ᐯ on the top corner, and select Download.
- On the file type dropdown, select PDF Print. If you need crop marks, tick the Crop marks and bleed checkbox.
- Click Download. If you used premium elements, pay for them first. See the second section of the Download designs article for more details.
Printing your design
- Open the downloaded PDF from your device’s Downloads folder.
- Click Print or the printer button on your PDF viewer. You can also press Ctrl+P (for Windows) or Command+P (for Mac) on your keyboard.
- Select your personal printer’s model from the options. Make sure that it supports printing in the size of your design.
- Check your printer settings. Set it to print to 100% scale to ensure your design gets printed in the correct size.
- Click Print to start printing.
tip: Get professional-quality prints of your designs delivered straight to your doorstep by placing a Canva Print order.