Supported download file types
Download your designs in the file format that best serves their intended use:
- JPG. Small file size, best for photographs. Adjust quality* and scale* by dragging each slider.
- PNG. Supports transparency*, best for graphics. Tick Compress file size*, and drag the slider to 0.5x, 1x, 2x, or 3x for the compression ratio.
- SVG*. Supports transparency*, keeps graphics quality at any size.
note: Quality, scale, and compression options, as well as transparent PNGs and SVGs, are available to Canva Pro, Canva for Enterprise, Canva for Education, and Canva for Nonprofits users.
- PDF Standard. For illustrations, text, and graphics with a resolution of 96 dpi
- PDF Print. For printing with a resolution of 300 dpi, with bleed and crop marks option
- PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint). For presentations
note: Designs downloaded as PPTX files may look different when opened in Microsoft Powerpoint. You may need to make edits, or download and install the fonts you used in Canva to your device.