Download the right file type
Choose the right file type when downloading and your design will look crisp, no matter what the situation.
Here are the available download options and file format descriptions on Canva:
– Smallest file size. Ideal for sharing on social media or emails.
– Good for images and photos. Ideal for sharing on social media or emails.
- PDF Standard
– Good for presentations and text heavy documents with multiple pages. With its smaller file size, it is ideal for sharing via email.
- PDF Print
– Good for presentations and text heavy documents with multiple pages. Ideal for printing.
To download your design with the right file type:
- Click on the Download or the white down arrow button (found between the Share and Publish buttons) in the editor’s menu bar.
- Choose the file format you’d like to save the design as by using the dropdown under the File type section.
- Check that listed premium elements in your design is correct if there are.
- Click Download or Pay and Download if your design has premium elements.