Download pages in range
In Canva, you have the option to publish and download a single page or specific pages in your design.
There are two ways to download pages in range, depending on which version of the editor you’re using. Head over to our article about Canva 1.0 and 2.0 to find out which version you’re using.
Download pages in range (Canva 2.0)
- Click Publish in the top right of the editor.
- Select the Download option.
- Click the page drop-down in the popup.
- Tick the boxes of the pages you’d like to download.
- Click Download to save the specific pages of the design.
Download pages in range (Canva 1.0)
- Click Download in the editor.
- Enter the pages you would like to download.
- Click Download.
Depending on your browser settings, your file will automatically save to the designated downloads folder on your computer.