Your account settings
From your Account Settings page, you can modify the default settings of your account. You can also change or update your account and billing information from here.
To open your Account Settings page:
- Click on your profile name from the top of the homepage side panel.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Your Account information tab will be displayed.
You can also make changes and view information via other tabs across the top of the page. These tabs are described below.
The Account tab is the central location to manage your Canva account settings. You can:
- Change your email address
- Change your password
- Change language
- Update your profession
- Sign out of all devices
- Deactivate your account
Billing & Teams
The Billing & Teams tab is where you can update your billing information. It also gives you access to your invoices. You can also:
- Check your Canva credits
- Cancel your Canva Pro subscription
- Add your company name in the invoice
- Add company address
- Add billing contacts
- Change team purchasing restrictions
- Switch on/off your email notifications on Canva Pro
- Create a new Canva free team
The Print Orders tab is where you can track the status of your print orders and other important information about your print order. It shows you the preview of the design you ordered, the date you placed the order, the order number and the number of items ordered.