Share a Snapchat Geofilter design (iPhone)
One of Snapchat’s features enables you to create or upload your own Geofilters. With Canva for iPhone, you can design your own Geofilter using templates and elements from our library.
To upload and share your Snapchat Geofilter design:
- From your opened Snapchat Geofilter design, tap the Share button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Save Image. This will save your design to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
- Access Snapchat’s On-Demand Geofilters page and click on Create Now.
- Log in using your Snapchat account details.
- On Snapchat’s Geofilter design page, click on Upload and choose the design you’ve made on Canva.
After uploading your Canva-made design, you will be asked to set the time, choose the location and the name for your Geofilter.
For a more comprehensive guide to sharing your Geofilter design, you can check out Snapchat’s article about creating an On-Demand Geofilter.