Share to Instagram (iPhone)
When your design made with Canva for iPhone is ready you can instantly share it to different social media platforms.
To share a design to Instagram:
- Tap on the Share button in the top right corner of the screen. This will prompt your design for export.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe through the second row of share options and tap the Copy to Instagram icon. This will automatically connect to the account logged in to your device.
- Your design will open on the Instagram app. Tap on the Story icon if you wish to share it as an Instagram Story. On the other hand, tap on the Feed icon if you wish to add your design to your Instagram feed.
- Customize and complete sharing options on the Instagram app.
note: Depending on your iOS version, the “Copy to Instagram” icon might show as “Import to Instagram.” Both versions have the same features and should automatically show on your share options.