Save multi-page designs as images (iPhone)
You can keep multi-page designs as image files once you’re finished designing.
To save your multi-page design as individual image files:
- Tap on the Share button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Wait for the export progress gradient to complete.
- Select Image – PNG when the app prompts you to share your design.
- Open Quick Look to view your design.
- Tap Preview Content to open a .zip file format of your design.
- Tap the Share button on the lower left of the screen.
- Select Save Image to save the first page of your design to your Camera Roll.
- Swipe left to see the succeeding pages of your design.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until you’ve saved all of the pages from your design.