Add design elements (iPhone)
If your design needs a little something extra, you can always add elements.
To add an element:
- Tap on the + button in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap the Graphics button to load available design elements.
- Scroll down to browse through the selection.
- Enter a keyword in the search bar just above the selection of elements if you’re looking for something specific.
- Tap on an element you’d like to use to add instantly to your design.
note: You can use elements you’ve previously purchased under a Multi-Use or Extended license on the Canva website by searching for them with their media ID (e.g. id:MAA2rl6llhE). No charges will be processed for these as the system recognises them as already paid.
Here’s what you can search: