Change templates in multi-page designs (iPhone)
Multi-page designs have a variety of page templates you can apply to your own design. Choose from the selection easily by opening the Template tab.
To change the template of a page in a multi-page design:
- Open an existing design.
- Swipe right on the preview of pages to browse through them.
- Once you’re on a page you’d like to change, tap the + button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Templates icon to reveal other design options.
- Tap on a design to apply it to the current page.
- A prompt will ask about replacing the content if you’ve already made changes to the page. Choose the option to proceed.
- Tap the x button or any element in the design to continue editing.