Share to Twitter (iPhone)
When your design made with the Canva iPhone app is ready you can instantly share it to different social media platforms.
To share a design to Twitter:
- Tap on the Share button in the top right corner of the screen. This will prompt your design for export.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe through the second row of share options and tap the Twitter icon. This will automatically connect to the account logged in to your device.
- A popup will open to post the design. Click the account option at the bottom of the prompt if your Twitter app is logged into more than one account. This will let you switch accounts.
- Add your caption and click Tweet.