Find free photos (iOS)
Canva has a wide variety of free images you can use on all your designs. You can find them by doing a quick search.
To find free photos:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Tap on the image you’d like to replace. This will bring up the photo editor menu.
- Open the Images tab and scroll down to view Canva’s available selection of images. Free photos will have a FREE tag on the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.
- Alternatively, you can enter a keyword in the search bar above the photos to find a specific image. Tap Search to pull up results.
- Tap on your chosen photo to replace the existing image on your design.