Use Canva images (iOS)
Looking for the perfect photo that fits your design? Canva’s library has a wide selection of images that you can use on both Canva’s desktop and mobile apps.
To use a Canva image in your design:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Tap on an image in the design. This will bring up the photo editor menu.
- Open the Images tab and scroll down to view more from the selection of available photos.
- Alternatively, you can enter a keyword in the search bar above the photos to find a specific image. Tap Search to pull up results.
- Tap your chosen photo to replace the existing image in your design.
note: Free photos will have a FREE tag on the bottom right corner of the thumbnail. Premium elements will have an icon of stacked coins or a crown.