Upload photos (iOS)
Have the perfect photo saved to your device? You can use it in your design by uploading it on Canva for iOS.
To upload photos from your Camera Roll:
- Create or open an existing design.
- Tap on the + button on the bottom corner of your screen.
- Select the Images icon.
- Select the Camera Roll tab and scroll through your photo library.
- Tap on the photo you’d like to use. This will automatically place the selected image on your design.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the Camera Roll button at the bottom of the screen to select a particular photo folder from your device.
note: You have to allow Canva to have access to your device’s Photos. If you’re having difficulties accessing your Camera Roll from the app, check the access settings from your device’s Settings.