Unsubscribe to Images Pro (iOS)
In the event you wish to stop your Images Pro subscription, you can do this through your device’s Settings.
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap on your name and then on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions and then on the subscription you wish to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering or tap on Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid Premium subscription when applicable.
If your Images Pro subscription is canceled or ends for any reason, you will no longer be able to access or use the media that form part of the subscription in any online platforms such as the web or mobile app. However, you may continue to use the photos in any downloaded or physical versions of your designs such as PDFs, JPGs or printed copies.