Welcome to Canva
We are glad to have you onboard. To help you get started, we’ve prepared this series of guides for you. In this first guide, we’ll discuss an overview of what Canva is and what you can do with it.
What is Canva?
Canva is a tool that makes it possible to design anything and publish anywhere. With its user-friendly drag and drop tool and thousands of customizable templates, over 400 million designs from more than 10 million users across 179 countries have been created with Canva so far.
Canva is available in 100 languages and can be accessed in desktop browsers and mobile apps. This makes Canva accessible to practically everyone with Internet connection.
What can you do with Canva?
With Canva, you can easily create beautiful documents & designs for any occasion and purpose. From social media posts to presentations, you can browse more than 65,000 editable templates or you can start from scratch if you’re feeling adventurous.
Canva also makes it easy for you to access millions of stock images, illustrations, icons and fonts inside the app. Our media library content is available for use in all your designs.
You can also:
- Store, organize and edit your images in a breeze
- Customize your templates and share them with your team to edit
- Publish your designs anywhere to reach your audience
Who uses Canva?
The short answer is anyone with Internet access. In fact, Canva can be used by:
- Small businesses who wish to stand out of the crowd on a budget.
- Large companies who need their teams to be more flexible and reactive while ensuring consistency across all documents.
- Teachers who are looking for ways to engage their students without wasting time on learning new technologies or complex theories.
- Nonprofits and charities who want to empower their teams to create high-impact graphics and marketing materials.
- Individuals who want to develop their design skills and use them at work or just for fun.
Proceed to next guide: Optional purchases in Canva