Navigate your way around Canva
Your Canva home page is divided into several parts. To help you navigate around your homepage, here are some important links to note:
- All your designs is your Canva homepage upon logging in. From here, you’ll be able to create new designs or view your existing designs.
- Shared with you shows the designs other Canva users have shared with you. If this your first time creating an account, your Shared with you page may be empty at this point.
- Create a team enables you to add members to your very own Canva team.
- Find templates makes it easier for you to search for templates you can use depending on your needs or occasion.
- Clicking on Learn to design redirects you to our Tutorials page. We highly encourage you to try out these tutorials to have a better feel on the app.
- Get design inspiration shows you recently created public designs made by your fellow Canva users. If you wish to see what others have been making, feel free to head over to this page.
- Entering a search term on the document selector will enable you to choose a document type to start designing.
- Need help leads you to the Help Center. Aside from these Getting Started articles, you can find other information on how to use Canva’s various features.
Proceed to next guide: Select document type