Navigate your way around Canva
Your Canva home page is divided into several parts. To help you navigate around your homepage, here are some important parts to note:
- Clicking on your profile name will enable you to access your Account Settings, switch teams, or sign out of Canva.
- The Create a design button leads you to a list of available design types you can use to start your design.
- Home is your Canva homepage upon logging in. From here, you’ll be able to create new designs or view your existing designs.
- Brand Kit is where you set your team’s brand colors, logos, and fonts. As a new and standard account, you can only customize your brand colors. You can upgrade to Canva Pro if you wish to unlock all Brand Kit features.
- Team enables you to add members to your very own Canva team.
- Folders help you view and organize your designs better. You can create two folders as part of your standard account. If you wish to create more than two folders, you can upgrade to Canva Pro.
- Trash is where you can locate deleted designs. If you’ve accidentally deleted a design, you can still recover it by proceeding to this tab.
- Entering a search term on the design selector bar will enable you to choose a design type to start designing.
- Custom dimensions lets you create designs aside from the design types available from the Create a design section.
- The Help ? button opens up the Canva Assistant where you can find guides and tutorials on how to use Canva’s various features.
Proceed to next guide: Select document type