Set up SSO for your Enterprise team
Enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Enterprise team by completing the SAML Authentication section, under Account settings.
Follow these steps:
- Click your profile name from the upper corner of the homepage.
- Select Account settings.
- Click Billing & Teams.
- Scroll down to the SAML Authentication section.
- Fill out the following fields:
– SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Identity Provider Issuer
– Public Certificate
Optional: Tick Require your team to log in using SSO to enforce logins via SSO.
- Add your team’s domain name in the Domain Verification section. E.g. For a company with the website www.company.com and email address [email protected], enter company.com.
- Click Submit. You will then be provided with a DNS token.
- Create a TXT record of the DNS token using your domain host.
- Click Save changes once done.
note: You can ask your I.T. Team for assistance in setting up and completing the SAML Authentication and Domain Verification.