Set up SSO
For easier member sign ups and log ins, set up Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Enterprise team.
An existing SSO subscription is needed for this. We support the following services:
To start, log in to your SSO to configure its SAML. Help from your IT team/department might be needed for this. Take note of the details specified in your SSO’s configuration guide (refer above).
Once that’s done, log in to your Canva account. If you’re part of several teams, check if you’re in the correct team by clicking your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage. Click on the correct team name under Switch team if you’re not.
- Click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage, and select Account settings.
- Click the Billing & Teams tab. Scroll down to the Domain Verification section.
- Enter your team’s domain name in the provided field (e.g. for a company with the website www.company.com and @company.com email address domain, enter company.com ).
- Complete the SAML Authentication section with values from your SSO’s SAML configuration (refer above).
- Optional: Tick Require your team to log in using SSO to enforce logins via SSO.
- Click Submit. You will then be provided with a DNS token.
- Create a TXT record of the DNS token using your domain host.
- Once done, click Save changes.