SAML configuration for Salesforce
Follow these steps to configure Single Sign-On (SSO) to Canva via Salesforce:
- Enable Salesforce as an identity provider. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Copy the following values from Salesforce to the text fields in the SAML Authentication section on your team’s Account settings:
– Issuer (with /idp/endpoint/HttpPost appended) → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Issuer → Identity Provider Issuer
– Click Download Certificate. Open the downloaded file, and copy all the text → Public Certificate
- From the Identity Provider on your Salesforce account, click Service Providers are now created via Connected Apps. Click here.
- Enter the following fields:
Connected App Name: Canva
API Name: Canva
Contact Email: [email protected]
Entity Id: https://www.canva.com
ACS URL: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
- Configure custom attributes under Email, FirstName, LastName.
- Click Close once done.