Okta SAML configuration
Here’s how get them:
- From your Okta account, create a new SAML 2.0 application.
- Enter an app name: Canva. You can add a logo (optional) if you want. Click Next.
- Fill out the fields below with the following:
– Single sign on URL: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
This is where user identity will be posted to after authentication via Okta.
– Audience URI: https://www.canva.com
If not specified, Canva will reject the SAML assertion.
– Attribute Statements: Email, FirstName, LastName
- Once finished, open the settings for the new Okta application.
- Click View Setup Instructions. Note the following details for step 4 in setting up SSO for your Enterprise team:
– Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Identity Provider Issuer → Identity Provider Issuer
– X.509 Certificate → Public Certificate