GSuite (Google) SAML configuration
Here’s how get them:
- From your GSuite domain, visit the SAML apps tab.
- Click the + (plus) button to add a new SAML app.
- Select SETUP MY OWN CUSTOM APP.
- Download the IDP metadata. Keep this file as you need to send it to Canva.
- Enter a name (Canva). You can also add a logo if you want.
- Edit the following fields (leave the others to defaults):
– ACS URL: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
– Entity ID: https://www.canva.com
- Check Signed Response.
- Setup the Attribute Mappings.
- Note the following details for step 4 in setting up SSO for your Enterprise team:
– Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Identity Provider Issuer → Identity Provider Issuer
– X.509 Certificate → Public Certificate