SAML configuration for GSuite (Google)
Follow these steps to configure Single Sign-On (SSO) to Canva via GSuite:
- From your GSuite domain, visit the SAML apps tab.
- Click the + (plus) button to add a new SAML app.
- Select SETUP MY OWN CUSTOM APP.
- Download the IDP metadata. Keep this file as you need to send it to Canva.
- Enter a name (Canva) and optionally add a logo.
- Enter the following fields:
ACS URL: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
Entity ID: https://www.canva.com
Leave the other fields as defaults.
- Check Signed Response.
- Setup the Attribute Mappings.
- Copy the following values from OneLogin to the text fields in the SAML Authentication section on your team’s Account settings:
– Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Identity Provider Issuer → Identity Provider Issuer
– X.509 Certificate → Public Certificate