Duo Security SAML configuration
Here’s how get them:
- Log in to duo.com.
- Select Protect and Application.
- Search for “SAML service provider”.
- Enter the following fields:
– Service Provider Name: Canva
– Entity ID: https://www.canva.com
– Assertion Consumer Service: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
- Click Save.
- Click Download your configuration file. This will be uploaded to your Duo Access Gateway.
- Log in to your Duo Access Gateway.
- Add an Application by uploading the configuration file you downloaded from step 6.
- From the Applications section of your Duo Access Gateway, note the following details from the Metadata part. You need them for step 4 in setting up SSO for your Enterprise team:
– SSO URL → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Entity ID → Identity Provider Issuer
– From the downloaded certificate, copy its contents → Public Certificate