SAML configuration for Duo Security
Follow these steps to configure Single Sign-On (SSO) to Canva via Duo Security:
- Log in to duo.com.
- Select Protect and Application.
- Search for “SAML service provider”.
- Enter the following fields:
Service Provider Name: Canva
Entity ID: https://www.canva.com
Assertion Consumer Service: https://www.canva.com/login/saml
- Click Save.
- Click Download your configuration file. This configuration needs to be uploaded to your Duo Access Gateway.
- Log in to your Duo Access Gateway.
- Add an Application by uploading the configuration file you downloaded from Step 6.
- Copy the following values from the Metadata part in the Applications section (in your Duo Access Gateway) to the text fields in the SAML Authentication section on your team’s Account settings:
– SSO URL → SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
– Entity ID → Identity Provider Issuer
– From the certificate you downloaded, copy the file contents → Public Certificate