Check if you’re in the correct team first. Click your account icon or photo from the top corner of the homepage to see. If you’re not, click on the correct team name under Switch team.
Once that’s done, continue below:
- From the homepage, click your team name from the side panel.
- From your team page, select the Brand Control tab.
- Toggle the slider buttons of features you want to restrict access to:
- Color control: restrict access to only your brand colors
- Font control: restrict access to only your brand fonts
- Design approval: require or encourage approval before designs are downloaded or published; once turned on, click the gear icon to customize
- Template control: restrict access to only published team templates
- Photo, Video and music, or element control: restricts access to the Canva library; members can only use uploaded assets
- App control: block access to Canva apps
- Upload control: block members from uploading media
You can change these settings at any time.