The design approval process
As part of Canva for Enterprise’s Brand Control, you can require approval from brand owners or administrators before team members can publish. This gives you an additional layer of control to ensure designs stay on-brand.
Here’s how it works:
- Your team member creates a design.
- Your team member clicks Get Approval in the editor.
- Your team member selects an approver and sends the approval request.
- The selected approver receives an email with a link to the design.
- The approver reviews the design, leaves comments (optional), and approves or gives feedback.
The approval types
There are two options available when enabling design approval for Enterprise accounts:
- Require design approval. Approval from an administrator will be required before team members can publish or export designs. Making changes to approved designs will require new approvals before publishing as well.
- Encourage design approval. Team members can ask for approval from an administrator, but they can still publish without approval.