Share embed code
Canva makes it super easy for you to share your design on your blog or personal website. If the design is public, an embed code is automatically generated for you.
With just a click of the Share button, you can now copy and paste your design’s embed code to the following blogging platforms that we currently support:
Adding other popular blogging sites is on the works, so please stay tuned. We’re definitely keen on taking our sharing feature to the next level!
Here’s how to share the embed code of your design:
- Click the Share button on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- The Share this design dialog box will appear.
- Click Embed.
- The embed code will be displayed.
- Click the green Copy button. The button should turn to Copied!
- Paste the code into your blog or website’s HTML viewer.
How to paste your code into your blog or website
Although every blogging platform is different, you can probably find the HTML viewer with similar steps.
- In your content management system (CMS), open your HTML viewer.
- Paste the HTML code you just copied by pressing Command/Ctrl + V into your HTML viewer window.
- Click ‘Update’ for WordPress.org, ‘Publish’ for Blogger, ‘Post’ for Tumblr, ‘Publish Now’ for Wix or ‘Apply’ for Spacesquare.
Here’s how to open the HTML viewer in WordPress.org, Blogger, Tumblr, Wix and Spacesquare:
Sharing via oEmbed allows you to easily share your design by embedding the URL to the host site Medium.com which provides the embed code.