Using online printing sites
Designs you create on Canva can be printed using online printing websites such as Vistaprint.com, Staples.com, or Moo.com.
These online printing sites support a variety of file formats for uploaded designs. For best quality print, Canva recommends downloading your design using the PDF: for print file format, as this downloads at 300 dpi which is professional print quality.
Canva downloads all designs using the RGB color profile. Most online print services should support printing in this format however if you do need to convert your file, you can do so here: Convert RGB to CMYK.
If your print design file appears blurry when uploaded to online printing sites such as Vistaprint.com, Moo.com or Staples.com, try these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Ensure you are downloading your design with the PDF: for print file type.
- Ensure that your file name doesn’t contain any full stops or special characters.
- Double the dimensions of your design to make the design bigger and clearer for print.
- Reach out to the online printing site you used and report you are having an issue.
- Ask for a print proof to test print the design.