How to print my design in Canva
To print a design in Canva, you first need to save it and download it to your computer. Once your design has been downloaded, you can easily print it using a local printer.
When you download your design for print, ensure that you are downloading with the recommended file format PDF – Print. Selecting this format will download your design at 300 Dots Per Inch (DPI), which is professional print quality. Learn more how to print your design with the highest quality in this related article: Obtain professional quality print.
Download your design
If your design is ready for print, here’s how to download your design:
- Click on Download.
- Select PDF-Print.
- Click the green Download button.
Print your design
To print your Canva design:
- Open the PDF document you wish to print.
- Click the Print button (printer icon) on the upper left hand side of the screen.
- Select the printer model.
- Adjust your printer settings. Set your printer settings to a “100%” scale to ensure your designs will print at the intended size.
- Click Print.