Adding and removing shapes and lines
Sometimes adding a little extra something – like a pop of color in the form of a shape or line – can help complete your design. Choose from our selection of objects in our library for the perfect visual aid.
Add a shape or line
To add a shape or line to a design:
- Click on the Elements tab on the object panel.
- To add a shape, click on Shapes. To add a line, click on Lines.
- Select the shape or line you wish to add.
Remove a shape or line
Changed your mind on a shape or line? No problem!
To delete a shape or line:
- Select the shape or line you wish to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon on the editor toolbar.
To learn about resizing shapes and lines, feel free to check out our Format shapes and lines article.