Adding and removing shapes and lines
Sometimes adding a little extra something – like a pop of color in the form of a shape or line – can help complete your design. Choose from our selection of objects in our library for the perfect visual aid.
Add a shape or line
To add a shape or line to a design:
- Click on the Elements tab in the object panel.
- Open the Shapes folder to add a shape or open the Lines folder to add lines to your design.
- Click on the item you’d like to put in your design or drag it to the canvas.
- Alternatively, you can type in a keyword in the search bar at the top of the object panel to find a specific shape or line.
To learn about resizing, rotating, and customizing shapes and lines, feel free to check out our Format shapes and lines article.
Remove a shape or line
Changed your mind on a shape or line? No problem!
To delete a shape or line:
- Select the shape or line you wish to delete.
- Click on the Trash icon on the editor toolbar.