Find an image you used before
If you have already added the image to a previous design, but you can’t find it, there is a way using its Media ID.
To find the Media ID of an image, follow these steps:
- Open your previous design and click on the image.
- After clicking on the image, click the Filter button in the upper left hand of the toolbar.
- Right click on the normal filter and click ‘Open Image in New Tab“.
- Open the new tab and copy the 8 – 12 character combination following “media-public.canva.com/”. (eg: MAA2rl6llhE). This is the Media id.
- Search for the image in the search bar using the Media id. Type in id:<the media id> to bring up your previously used image. For the characters given above, you would need to type in id:MAA2rl6llhE.