Layering photos over one another is a quick and easy technique to give your images a new perspective. Overlaying a second, semi-transparent image on top of another can create interesting designs, collages or effects.
We recommend using grids to layer photos. Here’s how:
- Go to Grids album and select the first grid.
- Click, hold and drag the first photo into the grid.
- Add the same type of grid on top of the first one.
- Click, hold and drag the second photo into the second grid.
- Adjust the transparency level by moving the slider to your left.
- You can resize and move the photo in the editor accordingly.