You can change your page from portrait to landscape and vice versa by changing the dimensions of your design.
Canva for Work users
Canva For Work users can change the dimensions of an existing design from portrait to landscape by using the Change dimension feature inside the editor.
To do so, simply:
- Open the design you wish to resize.
- Click on the File button at the top of the page.
- Select Change Dimensions.
- Select Use Custom Dimensions.
- Enter the value of the dimensions you wish to work with into the input fields. If you wish to change to landscape, simply move the dimension from the height field into the width field and vice versa.
- Click on the green Resize! button.
Standard Canva users
Standard Canva users can create a new design in landscape mode by using custom dimensions. Simply select the Use custom dimensions option on Canva’s home page and input your dimensions.
To find the landscape dimensions, simply run your mouse across the document types on display to reveal the designs standard dimensions. Don’t forget to flip them when inputting them in the custom dimension fields!