When there are a lot of elements in your design, the best way to organize them is by arranging its layering.
To arrange the layering of elements in your design:
- Select the element you’d like to move.
- Click on the Arrange button found in the toolbar just above the editor.
- Choose between the options of Forward and Back to move the element up or down a layer respectively.
- Click on the option again until you successfully bring your element to the layer you’d like.
- Alternatively, you can use Command/Control + ] keys to move an element forward or Command/Control + [ to move an element back.
- Click anywhere on the editor to continue working on your design.