Aligning elements in your design
Every design needs balance. Making sure your design is well aligned or well distributed helps it look neat and uncluttered.
To align elements in Canva, you must first group them together:
- Select the elements you would like to align by holding down Shift on your keyboard while clicking on elements.
- The Group option will reveal after choosing more than one element. Click on it after selecting all your necessary elements.
- Once all the elements are grouped, click More on the upper right corner of the editor.
- Select Arrange from the dropdown.
- To arrange the elements inside the group, click the corresponding button to align as needed.
- To set how you want the elements spaced evenly, click on the Horizontal or Vertical button.
note: The Group and Align features are only available for elements that are not yet grouped.