Adding and removing layouts
To add a one page layout to your design:
- Click on the Layouts tab within your object panel.
- Browse through the options provided. Once you’ve found a layout you like, click on it to bring it on your canvas.
Canva also has multi-page layouts for those design types which commonly run over many pages, such as presentations.
To add a multi-page layout:
- Click on the Layouts tab in your object panel.
- Browse through the options provided. Once you’ve found a layout you like, click on it to bring up all of the pages in the layout.
- Click on the page you wish to add to your design.
- Add a new page to your design.
- Add the second page of the layout.
- Repeat until you have added all of the layout pages you wish to have in your design.
Removing a layout
Had a change of heart about a layout? You can change a layout by clicking on the Layouts tab within your object panel and selecting a new one you’d like to work with. Note that changing layouts will delete any progress you’ve made on a previous layout.
Alternatively, if you wish to completely delete a layout:
- Select all of the elements in your layout.
- Click on the Trash icon displayed in the editor toolbar at the top the screen.