Using photos in grids
Once placed on a grid, photos can be resized, cropped, flipped and layered to create a variety of visual effects.
Adding photos to a grid
To add a photo to a grid:
- Find a photo you would like to add to the grid.
- Click, hold and drag the photo to the section of the grid you’d like the image to be displayed.
If you change your mind about any of the images you have added to your grid, you can remove them by dragging and dropping an image into the place of the image you wish to replace.
Resizing photos in a grid
You can easily highlight a portion of your image by resizing or cropping your image.
To resize a photo in a grid:
- Double click on the image you wish to resize.
- 4 small circles will appear on the images corners.
- Click, hold, and drag on any of the photo’s corners to expand or contract the image. From here you can move the image around until you find the correct position.
- Once you are happy with the photo’s new size, click on the tick button on the toolbar at the top of the page.
Applying filters to your grid
Applying filters is a great way to make your brand feel consistent across designs.
To apply a filter, simply click on an image in the grid and choose the filter option on the toolbar at the top of the page. Click advanced options for more filter options.
When you apply filters to images within grids, your filter information saves. If you drop a new image in a cell or duplicate the grid, the filter will still apply.
Layering photos using grids
Layering photos over one another is a quick and easy technique to give your images a new perspective. Overlaying a second, semi-transparent image on top of another using grids can create interesting designs, collages or effects.
To layer photos using grids:
- Go to Grids folder and select the first grid.
- Click, hold and drag the first photo into the grid.
- Add the same type of grid on top of the first one.
- Click, hold and drag the second photo into the second grid.
- Adjust the transparency level by moving the slider to your left.
- You can resize and move the photo in the editor accordingly.