Using photos with frames
Once placed on a frame, photos can be resized, cropped and layered to create a variety of stunning visual effects.
Adding photos to a frame
To add a photo to a frame:
- Click on the Elements tab.
- Click on Frames.
- Click on the frame you wish to use.
- Find or upload an image you wish to use.
- Drag the image into the center of the frame.
If you change your mind about an image you have added to your frame, you can remove it by dragging and dropping an image into its place.
Resizing photos in a frame
You can easily highlight a portion of your image by resizing or cropping your image. To resize a photo in a frame:
- Double click on the image you wish to resize.
- 4 small circles will appear on the images corners.
- Click, hold, and drag on any of the photo’s corners to expand or contract the image. From here you can move the image around until you find the correct position.
- Once you are happy with the photos new size, click on the tick button on the toolbar at the top of the page.
Applying filters in your frame
Applying filters create a dramatic and stunning effect to your images. Enhance your photos to achieve that dramatic or natural look inside your frame.
To apply a filter, simply click on an image in the frame and choose the filter option on the toolbar at the top of the page. Click advanced options for more filter options.