Looking for a premium element or element you’ve paid for and used before? No need to worry, you’ll be able to find them easily and use them again depending on the license you’ve purchased them under.
While Canva has thousands of free images, you can also purchase more than a million premium images from our integrated stock library. For every transaction you’ll be asked to choose the type of license for them upon download. There are three options you can apply to a premium element:
- One-time use – allows use for a particular element on only 1 design with a 24 hour time limit
- Multi-use – allows use for a particular element on an unlimited number of designs with no time limit
- Extended – allows use for a particular element on an unlimited number of designs with no time limit as well as resale and seats rights
Feel free to check out our article on Licensing Agreements for reference.
Premium elements purchased with a Multi-use or Extended license automatically goes into a Purchased folder for easy access.
To find the folder:
- Open the editor by launching an existing design or create a new one.
- Select the Uploads tab.
- Click the Purchased folder. This will reveal all elements bought with a Multi-use or Extended license.
You may reuse these elements and designs with no additional cost.